You would probably never confuse oily skin, you’ll notice that it is shiny, especially in the T-zone (from the forehead, down the nose). You are more prone to blackheads because of the enlarged pores and extra oil producing glands in the skin, created by the skin.
The good thing about oily skin is it ages better than dry skin because the oils keep the skin plump allowing fewer wrinkles to form.
So here’s a routine recommended by our experts to worry less yet take care of your skin.
- Exfoliate only once a week with Eva’s gentle facial scrub (link to product)
- Wash with Eva facial wash for oily skin once a day (link to product)
- Rub Eva’s specialized oil-free moisturizer immediately after cleanse and before makeup. (link to product)
- Never sleep with make up on so use Eva’s make up removing wipes for oily/combination skin every night. (link to product)
- You have a higher chance of breakouts so keep Eva’s spotless cream on hand for the first sight of a breakout. (link to product)
Another tip from our dermatologist, when it comes to blushers and bronzers, powdered blends work better than liquid ones for oily skin, and look for oil-free options in tinted moisturizers or foundations.