With normal skin you are blessed with a smooth texture and a rosy, clear surface, with fine pores. Your skin is neither too oily nor too dry. However, you still can’t be lazy with your skin care routine. Caring for your skin ensures healthier aging and a long lasting well balanced skin feel.
However, skin type won’t remain static, it will change over time based on several factors, including age, climate, hormonal changes and stress. So keep an eye on any changes and make alterations to your skin care regime as you see fit.
- Exfoliate twice a week with Eva’s gentle facial scrub (link to product)
- Wash with Eva facial wash with milk proteins once or twice a day while paying special attention to dry areas (link to product)
- Rub Eva’s specialized milk protein moisturizer immediately after cleanse and before makeup. (Link to product)
- Never sleep with make up on so use Eva’s make up removing wipes for oily/combination skin every night.
- You have a low chance of breakouts but still keep Eva’s spotless cream on hand for the first sight of a pimple. (link to product)