If you have a dry skin, you would notice that it feels tight, and sometimes painful especially after cleansing. This will result in a tendency towards fine wrinkles, flaking and red patches.
Dry skin requires very special care, heavier cleansers and moisturizers are needed to compromise for the moisture it lacks and get a smoother radiant look. Also, a helpful tip would be not to shower with extremely hot water and take shorter showers.
The golden rule is: drink A LOT of water.
Here’s our experts recommended skin care routine for your dry skin.
- Exfoliate twice a week with Eva’s gentle facial scrub (link to product)
- Wash with Eva facial wash with milk proteins once or twice a day while paying special attention to dry areas (link to product)
- Rub Eva’s specialized milk protein moisturizer immediately after cleanse and before makeup. (Link to product)
- Never sleep with make up on so use Eva’s make up removing wipes for oily/combination skin every night.
- You have a slightly higher chance of breakouts so keep Eva’s spotless cream on hand for the first sight of a pimple. (Link to product)