You could know you have a combination skin as you may have a slightly oily T-zone and drier cheeks with dry patchy spots here and there.
You may also have larger pores on your nose and possibly your forehead. This skin type has medium pores, a smooth and even texture, good circulation and a healthy color. To take good care of your skin you may need to treat extra dry spots differently than other oiler areas like the T-zone.
It could be difficult to find products and a skin care routine that perfectly matches your combination skin, yet Eva has a skin care routine specially tailored for you
- Exfoliate twice a week with Eva’s gentle facial scrub (link to product)
- Wash with Eva facial wash with milk proteins once or twice a day while paying special attention to dry areas (link to product)
- Rub Eva’s specialized milk protein moisturizer immediately after cleanse and before makeup. (Link to product)
- Never sleep with make up on so use Eva’s make up removing wipes for oily/combination skin every night.
- You have a slightly higher chance of breakouts so keep Eva’s spotless cream on hand for the first sight of a pimple. (Link to product)
Make sure to always stay hydrated and drink a lot of water, no amount of products would give a glow from within as much as water does.